Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Happy Father's Day, Grampa!

Father's day is 3 days away, so I'm working on presents for my husband and my father.  I always find it hard to pick presents for Father's Day.  We're on a tight budget in our house, so I can't really afford the sports tickets, restaurant gift cards, or other gifts that would be sure-fire hits.  That means we typically go the sentimental route, which my father loves, don't get me wrong - but how many hand print t-shirts or sharpie-colored mugs can one grandfather use?  Lol.

I decided I'd go with pictures of Grampa with the boys.  They share so many sweet moments together, so often, I have tons to choose from.  But two in particular really struck me as I browsed: snaps of my dad walking hand-in-hand with each boy.  They were just such lovely moments captured, they make me smile every time:

I paired the pictures with a sweet poem about how special those walks with Grampa are

And framed them all nicely to give to Grampa on Sunday.  I think he'll like it, especially since we're getting ready to move out soon, and he'll be missing his Little Men ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment